Carol Platt Liebau

Thursday, December 02, 2004

From the wonderful writers at The American Thinker, here is a comprehensive brief against Dr. Alfred Kinsey -- who was a scoundrel and, yes, a pervert of the first order.

The new film with Liam Neeson seeks to glorify Kinsey as an intellectual giant who was instrumental in helping Americans shake off their sexual "repression." In fact, as I've talked about a couple of times now on KABC, his research was motivated by an agenda -- one which was not healthy, to put it mildly.

Given that anyone who condemns any variety of "sexual liberation" is liable to be characterized as "prudish" and "uptight," it's perhaps understandable that few -- with the honorable exception of Dr. Judith Reisman -- have taken on the Kinsey myth. But it's time the truth was known.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe Rose said...

Thanks for this info! Instinctivly I knew something was amiss. Now I have the info from tangible sources.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Marshal Art said...

I'm shocked that Hollywood would glorify the life of such a despicable man. You would think that such perversions are acceptable in Holly...oh yeah. I forgot which town I was talking about.

I read Roger Ebert's review of this "film". Already aware of the Kinsey perversions, I couldn't believe the review he wrote. I understand some poetic license is allowed in dramatizing a story, but a whitewash should result in a poor review I would think. But then, ol' Roger lists quite a bit to the left.

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google