Carol Platt Liebau: What Passes for Argument at the Post-Intelligencer

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

What Passes for Argument at the Post-Intelligencer

Although all eyes are now focused on the pending Supreme Court nomination, I promised to follow up if I heard from shoddy opinion "journalist" Joel Connelly.

Here's what passes for debate at the Seattle Post-Intelligencer:

Desperate justifications, grasping at straws, and stupid name-calling. Why don't you have the character to admit that a nasty scanal has brown out on your side of the fence?
Were this the Clinton administration, you'd have been demanding indictments and resignations and impeachments.
jc

Nice effort to defend his argument on the merits, huh? How pathetic.

1 Comments:

Blogger James B. said...

I feel left out, he just called my comments "right wing blather" he didn't even bother to attack my character.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google