Carol Platt Liebau: Problem Corrected . . .

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Problem Corrected . . .

Earlier today, I had turned on a "moderate comments" function -- but have discovered, thanks to my friend and correspondent Peter, that it means that none of your comments can be posted without my prior approval.

I've now undone the "moderate comments" function. But please be mindful that, although this site welcomes all points of view, comments should be free of profanity or egregious abuse -- and I reserve the right to remove all comments that don't conform to these minimum standards.

5 Comments:

Blogger stackja1945 said...

Problems, Problems, Problems!

3:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad I was of assistance, Carol.

Before sending you my email, I noticed several of your recent postings had no comments. I surmised you had a made a policy change and were strictly scrutinizing all comments. I'm relieved to learn the "policy change" was simply a glitch.

Hapy Thanksgiving!

Peter

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've created a very effective blog, Carol. You're helping to expose the looney left for the hollow institution it is.

Please keep up the good work.

The vicious personal attacks in the comments are meant to hijack your thoughtful posts and turn them into bitter shouting matches. The desired effect is to make the environment so repulsive as to discourage participation.

If they could refute your opinion with valid logic and ideas, they would. They can't so they don't. So they try to shout you down.

Thoughtful commenters, please take my advice:

IGNORE THE TROLLS COMPLETELY.

Carry on your posting as if those unhinged posts weren't even there.

7:10 AM  
Blogger Bachbone said...

Thanks for trying to clean up the posts. I've quit perusing those blogs that don't.

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now if she could only clean up the lies, deceit, right wing pandering and wingnuttery....

Oh, but then she wouldn't have a blog would she?

Stephen

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google