Carol Platt Liebau: Hewitt Unleashed - On Air Now

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Hewitt Unleashed - On Air Now

Come into my parlor, said the spider to the fly.

Or, to use a different metaphor, remember what Aslan did to the White Witch? Tune in right now and listen to it happen again.

For starters, Hugh's guest has just asserted that he has "no way of knowing" whether Ho Chi Minh was evil. Perhaps he should check with some of the South Vietnamese.

In the words of Orin Hatch: "I tell you, what a jerk."

1 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

I had never heard of Hugh Hewitt (or Carol, for that matter) before the blog explosion. Now he's my favorite pundit! No offense, Carol. Here are my top 5 political web sites:

Hugh Hewitt
Carol Platt Liebau
The Belmont Club
Betsy's Page
Michael Barone

Others:

Day by Day
Power Line
Michelle Malkin
VodkaPundit
etc. ...

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google