Carol Platt Liebau: Right On!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Right On!

The Anchoress refuses to be pressured into retracting her support for Rudy Giuliani -- and as something of a Rudy supporter myself, I applaud her. I like Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney, too, but like the Anchoress, I admire Rudy's guts and think he would get the biggest thing -- the war on terror -- absolutely right. These days, those supporting Rudy sometimes hear from conservative pals that they're being untrue to the movement's principles, etc., etc.

But let's just see how things play out and acknowledge that we're all trying to figure out which candidate would be best as the Republican nominee -- and, above all, best as President.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marshal Art said...

I'd love to see them start actively pushing for consideration. I'd like to start scoring them ASAP. I also believe Rudy would be good on terrorism, but I really don't want to vote for him. I'm sure that no one wants to get in the way of what Bush is trying to do, but that's just a matter of thoughtful planning.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google