Carol Platt Liebau: Counting Our Blessings . . .

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Counting Our Blessings . . .

As Thanksgiving approaches, it grows difficult to count our blessings -- there are so many of them! Certainly, along with my practically-perfect husband, two of my chief blessings are my parents.

My mother is a wonderful, intelligent, loving woman who was the consummate mother; she always treated me as if my opinions were of the utmost importance (and as all of you know, the rest of you are now paying the price!). My dad is a wonderful, caring man who was a supportive father and the consummate physician.

Along with my husband, they are two of my greatest blessings this Thanksgiving, and always.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Flomblog said...

Carol;

Your blog has become a part of my life, for that I thank you. To you and all the other folk who shre their thoughts may I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. We all have a lot to be thankful for

7:25 PM  
Blogger KSPV said...

Carol;

Re: Giving Thanks.

And Sir Winston?

Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for your work throughout the year.

K

6:01 AM  
Blogger LadybugUSA said...

KSPV:

Winston is, of course, a major blessing in and of his own wonderful self! I hope he'll forgive my oversight.

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google